Positive Impacts Of The COVID-19 Crisis

Positive Impacts Of The COVID-19 Crisis

I'm enjoying being stuck with old friends and family, and staying in touch with friends, but I've realized it's important to keep healthy boundaries! We can literally come to the zoom call every day if we want to! Not to mention the amazing training that happens!

Before that, be clear about your values ​​and priorities. What's important to you? How important are you in your life and business? Here are some examples. Freedom, family, spirituality, etc. We want to make sure our decisions are in line with how we spend our time and what we give in our lives that we value and enjoy, even if we still have extra family responsibilities. Am

And we don't have to wait for the day when we will receive. Once you've figured out what's important, look at what you can add (or take) to your life now that will evoke those emotions. It's about living with the feelings we want the most right now, so that we can focus more and more on our lives to keep those feelings going!

It starts with us. From there, we want to make sure that our decisions and what we put in our calendars are in line with those values. A great way to make a decision is to ask - is it in line with my values? If this is not the case, then this is not the case.

COVID-19 disease going to affect the world

Another great way to check in that works - does it live up to my big dream? Again, if it's not a hack, yes, it's not one. It's an easy way to end training that we don't really need right now and feel good about not saying we don't really want to do virtual events.

It's okay to say no.

Even if people know you're home! You still have to decide who you want to spend your time with. I find myself more busy than ever with starting new projects and exposing new opportunities. My heart is very content to do these things. Most of this time is left for my family and myself.

However, I still enjoy connecting with extended family and friends, and I'm doing it in a way that I enjoy and enjoy doing. I once heard someone's slogan: Don't do it if it's not a joke!

I liked it. Well I guess you can tell that fun is one of my core values ​​;-)

Decide what they are for you and create an empowering schedule that works and feels good for you. And dance exercises are 100% in my schedule !!

Post a Comment

0 Comments