Why does YouTube keep on recommending videos I’ve already watched

YouTube declared freely that they will show you a video that you previously viewed on the grounds that almost certainly, you will watch it once more. Consider it. They can offer you that video and they realize that you like it, ensured. That makes the calculations work a ton of simpler. 


Why does YouTube keep on recommending videos I’ve already watched?


This is a diverse assortment as far as I can tell. At times YouTube will give me recordings that I would like to observe once more, and now and again it gives me recordings I observed as of late that I'm not inspired by. It is all in or all out, and the AI calculations are improving at this regular.

Youtube do this to expand the precision of it calculation and testing whether the video merits viewing. In the event that one watchs the video again implies that the substance present in the video is significant. As indicated by that video is positioned on Youtube.

Watched videos keep coming up, how can we stop that?

Video's that I previously watched keep coming up in [suggested videos] and on the landing page. What I have attempted: for instance, video A that I have just watched comes up. I select 'not intrigued', explain why and tick the container 'I've just viewed the video'. This aides, for Video A. 

Notwithstanding, Youtube doesn't really try to understand that I may not have any desire to rewatch every one of these recordings. In all honesty, I figure I ought not need to do all that I do to not see video A once more, to the various recordings that return each day. 
______________________________

Abdul Rauf Official Creations



Post a Comment

0 Comments